About our service
Auxilium Advisory carries out the following services:
1) Helps buyers to find, fund and transact on the purchase of an SME business, typically under £20m consideration. Typically, this is done through the provision of the following services:
- Management buy-in or buy out advisory services. Sourcing management candidates for MBI’s, MBO’s or BIMBO’s combined with a complete corporate finance advisory service including valuation, fundraising and project management to completion.
- Deal origination services – sourcing relevant transactions for buyers
2) Assists business owners and entrepreneurs to create, build and realise value in their business. This is done through:
- Management executive and non-executive search. To support ongoing business growth and development.
- Introduction of interim, part-time or Investing directors. These can support business growth, build management, help to access new markets or customer types and facilitates corporate transactions.
- Strategy and planning support pre-sale to add value and help the client to achieve maximum sale value.