We are often mandated by a business owner or corporate group to search for acquisition targets to complement their growth strategy. This could be an acquisitive group or PLC carrying out a buy and build exercise or a business owner looking to acquire, at the same time as grow organically. Current clients include:
- A £30m Manchester group involved in support services for the building industry, including HVAC, surveying and drilling/groundworks.
- A Yorkshire based £25m group involved in testing, inspection and certification.
- A London based private equity house interested in defensible businesses with ebitda from £2m+.
- A London based PLC group looking to expand their geographic reach with a number of strategic acquisitions, across the UK.
- A Swedish listed corporate group looking for acquisitions in the UK/Ireland in diverse sectors, with ebitda from £1.5m