Support for business owners
Where Auxilium can help… businesses and scenarios with the following characteristics:
- Entrepreneurs with a desire to realise some value in their business in the short term but remain involved for the foreseeable future;
- Owners who are or have been involved in a failed or stalled business sale process but who still have a desire to realise the value in their business;
- Family businesses where the owner is keen to retire or reduce involvement steadily but has no immediate family (or other) successor;
- A company where there is a recognised need to bring in an outside investor/director to improve growth potential and/or release value for an exiting owner;
- Investor Director candidates, or teams looking to carry out an MBO;
- Corporate owners looking to divest from a non-core subsidiary or one out of administration.
Contact us today for more information.